Our Professional Immigration Services

in New Zealand

At HY Immigration & Investment Limited, we offer a wide range of immigration services to meet the diverse needs of our clients. We specialise in various visa categories, ensuring we can cater to individuals, families, students and investors seeking opportunities in New Zealand. Contact us to discuss your visa application needs.


Immigration & Protection Tribunal Appeal

If you have received an unfavourable decision regarding residence class visas, refugee recognition, deportation liability, or the recognition of a refugee or protected person, our dedicated team can assist you with the Immigration & Protection Tribunal appeal process. The Immigration & Protection Tribunal hears and determines appeals concerning:

Decision about residence class visas
Decision about the recognition of a person as a refugee or protected person
Decisions to cancel the recognition of a New Zealand citizen as a refugee or protected person
Decisions to stop recognising a person as a refugee or protected person
Liability for deportation


The Accredited Employer Work Visa enabled skilled workers to work in New Zealand for an accredited employer, streamlining the visa application process for both employers and employees. It provides the applicant from overseas to work for the accredited employer in New Zealand for typically up to three years.

Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa

New Zealand invited people who have the skills to contribute to New Zealand’s economic growth to apply for this visa. Before being invited to apply, you need to apply for Expression of Interest (EOI) outlining your employment in New Zealand, work experience and qualifications. If your EOI is successful, you will have an opportunity to apply to live and work in New Zealand indefinitely.

Visitor Visa

You can come to New Zealand as a visitor. During your stay, you’ll need enough money to support yourself and everyone included in your application. While you’re here, you can enjoy New Zealand’s scenery, adventure and culture.

Partner of a New Zealand Resident Visa

If you are the partner of a New Zealand citizen or resident, you can apply to live in New Zealand permanently. If granted residence, you can live, work and study in New Zealand indefinitely.

Student Visa

If you are planning to study in New Zealand for 3 months or longer, different types of student visas are available. Some student visas will allow you to work in New Zealand as well.

Investor Category Visa

If you are looking to invest in your New Zealand lifestyle, investor visas may be a good option for you and your family. There are two investor categories:

Contact HY Immigration & Investment Limited on 02 1027 79587 for expert immigration advice and support. Our team is ready to assist you.